Since 2007, Halifax First Aid has risen to become the best and most popular provider of first aid training in Nova Scotia. Prospective students can enrol in a selection of classes such as babysitting, childcare, standard, and emergency first aid. Safety and food handling certification courses are also available in classrooms and with on-line training. CPR classes, offered in a stand-alone format or combined with first aid, are offered in three levels”A”, “C”, and “HCP”. All courses include certification and training in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). Learn to handle serious medical emergencies and injuries as well as boost your resume by attending first aid and CPR training courses. All classes are overseen by St Mark James and are taught by workplace approved certified instructors. Trainees get the highest quality training with experienced teachers in the most high-end facilities with the latest equipment. To enrol in first aid and CPR training in Halifax click the link below or use the registration page.
A complete list of classes and schedules can be found on the Halifax First Aid website.
Halifax First Aid also offers re-certification courses for renewal of near-expiry certificates and private classes for trainees who request a separate class and schedule for their trainees.
About Halifax First Aid
- Halifax First Aid offers the lowest training course rates in Nova Scotia. No other provider has more affordable prices. Taxes, certificates, workplace approved registration fees, and training manuals and equipment are included in the enrolment flat rates.
- Full refunds are given for trainees who drop out of a training course, given that they provide a 72-hour notice.
- CPR training courses are offered in three levels: “A”, “C”, and “HCP”. All levels are inclusive of basic first aid and AED training.
- Halifax First Aid offers the most training courses in the Nova Scotia area, at various schedules throughout the week. Stand-alone classes are available for trainees who do not want to undergo the entire training course.
- Private courses are available for trainees who are unable to enrol in the regular schedules, or for big groups or companies who request a separate training class.
- Trainees who are able to complete a training course are awarded a workplace approved certificate, valid for three years throughout Canada.
- Refresher courses for renewal of near-expiry certificates are offered at least twice a week.
- Halifax First Aid training centers are equipped with the latest technology in first aid and CPR training.
- The training centers are easily accessible by public and private transport, within walking distance to restaurants and shops.
- Halifax First Aid trainers are known for being friendly and highly-qualified.
Enrol in a training course with Halifax First Aid today!
Start your training now!
How to Manage a Heat Rash
- Do not burst or pop the blisters, because this can cause infections and scarring
- Keep the affected area clean
- Do not scratch the area
- Run cold water over the area to relieve pain and discomfort
- Do not wear tight fitting clothing
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight on the rash
- Use a topical solution if available.
Learn more about burns and rashes by taking first aid and CPR training with Halifax First Aid.