Our training partner in Hamilton is the largest, most reputable and lowest priced provider in the region. Hamilton First Aid began serving the region since 2009 and has quickly increased to become the leading 1st aid provider. Individuals may register into a variety of programs such as standard, childcare, emergency and babysitting first aid. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation classes are available consisting of CPR and AED levels “C”, “A” and “HCP”. Successful customers of the aforementioned programs will get a card which is applicable nationally for three years. Click here to sign-up with the most recognized Red Cross first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) provider in Hamilton.
Hamilton First Aid (http://firstaidcprhamilton.ca/) also provides refresher programs and pet first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation for individuals that want to learn fundamental rescue procedures for their specific pets. Individuals can also sign up for private programs for group or personal needs. Browse the Hamilton First Aid site for details and / or to schedule a private training course.
The following are the most notable five reasons why you should sign-up with Hamilton First Aid
- This provider is the lowest priced service provider within Hamilton. No other Red Cross provider offers lower prices. Advertised fees incorporate applicable taxes and Red Cross administration fees.
- The training locations are clean, well-maintained and provide the latest teaching equipment. Hamilton First Aid is definitely committed to providing the best education locations.
- This service provider is committed to supplying the largest availability of programs and selection of programs. Re-Certification programs are provided at least two times per week. This service provider understands the convenience of offering numerous available training courses.
- Hamilton First Aid offers candidates with hassle free and convenient registration. Customers can easily sign up for a program by getting in touch with consumer support staff through electronic mail or telephone. Individuals may also register for training courses using a basic online registration program. All class dates, costs, times and locations are plainly listed on the site.
- Hamilton First Aid provides the very best course instructors in the area. They are patient, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Enrol for CPR and first aid in Hamilton through Hamilton First Aid.