Red Deer First Aid is the largest, most popular, most competitively priced provider of first aid, CPR, AED, food safe and safety programs. Courses are offered on-line and in class for a variety of different classes. This provider is a St Mark James training provider offers re-certification courses for individuals that need to renew expiring awards, stand-alone CPR courses and private training classes for groups of almost any size. Participants can also register for food safety certification programs, WHMIS, TDG and H2S alive courses. Registration for any course can be completed conveniently via on-line registration, telephone, or email. Contact information for this adult education provider is posted below. To register for first aid and CPR courses in Red Deer you can click the link below, register on-line or use the contact details on this page.
Enrolment can be completed easily through the on-line application form below or via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-in at the training center. A complete list of class schedules can be found on the Red Deer First Aid website.
Click here to visit the Red Deer First Aid website.
Why choose Red Deer First Aid?
- Lowest Prices in Alberta
- Alberta OH&S Approved Certification
- High volume of courses to choose from
- Large number of different courses available
- One stop shop for first aid, CPR, AED, food safety and safety certification
- Experienced Instructors that are friendly and knowledgeable
- Friendly customer service representatives that work from 8 am to 6pm 7 days per week
- Conveniently located training centre in the heart of Red Deer, Alberta
- The latest training equipment, supplies and teaching techniques are used to ensure you get the best training possible.
What CPR and AED Courses Are Available?
Several different CPR level’s are available. Participants may register for the following courses:
- CPR level “A”
- CPR level “C”
- CPR level “HCP”
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
What Basic First Aid Training is Available in Red Deer?
Because of the recent calamities happening all over the world, basic first aid has become one of the most popular courses offered by Red Deer First Aid. It has now become everybody’s duty to have knowledge and skill in first aid that can save someone’s life. Basic First Aid classes cover a lot of situations and first aid skills associated with them, one of which is bleeding.
When you enrol in a workplace approved first aid course you will learn to recognize and manage a variety of bleeding wounds, internal or external.
- To control the bleeding of an external wound, apply firm pressure using sterilized bandages or gauze that can be covered by a drainage dressing.
- If the wound bleeds through the initial layer of dressing, do not remove it, simply apply another layer of gauze. This is called reinforcement.
Learn how to recognize and manage bleeding emergencies by enrolling in a workplace approved first aid training course with Red Deer First Aid!
What first aid and CPR Courses in Red Deer are Available?
The following courses are available for registration with this St Mark James training provider:
- Standard first aid and CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”
- Standard childcare first aid and CPR level “B”
- Emergency first aid and CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”
- CPR level “A” and AED (CPR only)
- CPR level “C” and AED (CPR only)
- CPR level “HCP” and AED (CPR only)
The following re-certification courses are available:
Standard first aid, standard childcare first aid and CPR level “C” and “HCP” are the only courses available for re-certification. Ensure that you meet the prerequisites prior to registering for the course.
What Will I Learn in a Basic First Aid Course?
Participants that enroll in standard first aid training in Red Deer will learn about the following topics:
- How to stay safe during an emergency
- When and how to contact 9-1-1 during an emergency
- How to recognize and manage choking victims
- How to manage unconscious breathing and non breathing victims
- How to recognize and manage circulatory and respiratory emergencies
- How to recognize and manage skeletal, environmental and sudden medical emergencies
- How to manage victims with a variety of different wounds
These topics and many more are covered in standard first aid, CPR and AED courses in Red Deer, Alberta.