Our provider in Thunder Bay is the premier, most respectable and least expensive Red Cross provider in the region. Thunder Bay First Aid (http://firstaidthunderbay.ca/) has been serving the region since 2009 and has quickly developed to be the leading first aid provider. Participants can easily sign up into a wide variety of training courses including childcare, standard, emergency and babysitting CPR and first aid. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) courses are also available consisting of CPR and AED levels “A”, “C” and “HCP”. Successful individuals of these courses get an award that’s valid across the country for 36 months. Click this link to register with the top Canadian Red Cross first aid and CPR service provider in Thunder Bay.
Thunder Bay First Aid also provides re-cert courses and pet 1st aid for individuals that are interested in learning basic rescue tactics for their specific pets. Participants can also sign up for private courses for personal or group needs. Check out the Thunder Bay First Aid webpage for details or to schedule a private class.
The following are the top five reasons to sign-up with Thunder Bay First Aid
- Thunder Bay First Aid is the lowest priced service provider within Thunder Bay. No other service provider offers more affordable prices. Publicized prices incorporate certification, taxes and Red Cross fees.
- The training facilities are neat, clean, and well-maintained and present the newest teaching equipment. Thunder Bay First Aid is definitely devoted to supplying the best teaching centres.
- This service provider is dedicated to supplying the greatest availability of classes and assortment of programs. Refresher programs are featured at least twice each week. This service provider recognizes the need for lots of readily available training courses.
- Thunder Bay First Aid provides participants with simple and easy registration. Customers can sign-up for a course by getting in touch with client care specialists via telephone or electronic mail. Individuals may enroll for courses using a basic online sign up program. All class dates, costs, times and locations are visibly listed on the site.
- Thunder Bay First Aid provides the best course instructors in the area. They are patient, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Enrol for first aid and CPR in Thunder Bay through Thunder Bay First Aid.